Beall’s – Celebrating 100 years!
Beall’s celebrated our 100th year anniversary in 2015! Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion dollar organization with over 500 retail stores across 16 states. And with an eye to the future, we are continuing to enter new markets and build brand loyalty with an increasing customer base.
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall’s has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity and ever changing sustainability. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful and sunny Tampa Bay area in the heart of Florida… approximately one mile from the nearest beach. We live and breathe the Florida coastal lifestyle and we are looking for new talent to join our growing team!
Talent Acquisition Manager- Logistics
POSITION SUMMARY: Talent Acquisition Manager supports the business for staffing needs. Responsible for the development and execution of search techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open positions in Logistics and create a candidate pipeline for future needs.The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for staffing and turnover reports and will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and associates.
- Interaction with other leaders and associates in Operations and Supporting departments.
- Interaction with other individuals within the distribution center and company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Create a pipeline of prequalified candidates for current and future positions with the goal of increasing the level of candidate flow and customer service to business partners within the organization.
- Partner with Leadership and Hiring Managers to understand the talent needs of the business and to create an effective search strategy to fill open positions and build candidate pipelines.
- Build relationships with potential candidates on a continual basis through networking (LinkedIn, Career Source, etc.).
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Assist in employee retention and development by understanding departmentâ€™s requirements
- Screen potential candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities.
- Keep future interest candidates warm in the talent pipeline.
- Create reports on new hires, retention and turnover.
- Work at developing sourcing responses to staffing challenges as well as targeted job searches.
- Proactively conduct research to create innovative sourcing strategies and candidate pipelines.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
NONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- May be required to perform other processing functions or to move to other departments to work, based on business needs.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Â Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing and physical ability to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must have full body rotation and mobility (i.e., bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, etc.) to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs. necessary to handle/move cartons of merchandise.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of Recruiting and/or Sourcing experience
- Ability to manage multiple/changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and management systems
- Experience using an ATS
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to communicate logically and clearly in a group or individual setting.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and database navigational skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and adapt to changing work requirements
- Self-directed, multi-tasking, hands on, and action oriented with the ability to perform in high pressure and dynamic situations.
- Goal oriented and customer focused
- Ability to make decisions based on the complete Company perspective.
Check out www.beallsinc.com for more information.