Beall’s – Celebrating 100 years!
Beall’s celebrated our 100th year anniversary in 2015! Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion dollar organization with over 500 retail stores across 16 states. And with an eye to the future, we are continuing to enter new markets and build brand loyalty with an increasing customer base.
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall’s has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity and ever changing sustainability. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful and sunny Tampa Bay area in the heart of Florida… approximately one mile from the nearest beach. We live and breathe the Florida coastal lifestyle and we are looking for new talent to join our growing team!
Business Architect (Customer Systems) with Beall’s Inc.
To support customers throughout the company by leading efforts in gathering requirements, creating specifications, coordinating communications, and developing partnerships between Business and IS which will meet the requirements of their unique business needs.
- Reports to the Application Development Manager.
- Extensive interaction with customers throughout the company, including business stakeholders, vendor partners, store personnel and other corporate center departments.
- Extensive interaction with the Manager of Customer Systems and other IS team members.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES [Essential Functions]:
- Support development and maintenance of a customer systems architecture strategy
- Review, analyze, develop solutions, and evaluate opportunities to enhance current customer data systems, technologies, and models for the business units
- Create, maintain, and enhance business architecture models demonstrating how customer systems, data, and metrics interoperate within the organization
- Conduct analysis to determine the best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, system enhancement, or solution procurement
- Ensure customer systems solutions selected or developed across the business units support the needs and goals of end users and stakeholders throughout the organization
- Business Analyst responsibilities as needed, including:
- Responsible for efforts to assist customers in analyzing business needs to develop requirements for specific projects
- Responsible for developing functional specifications based upon these requirements.
- Responsible for developing an intimate knowledge of the business functions, various systems, and applying these needs to drive IS development and configuration.
- Responsible for developing test scripts to test software for compliance within functional and technical specifications.
- Responsible for developing and fostering good working relationships with customers.
- Responsible for developing customer documentation and training materials.
- Supporting role in:
- Troubleshooting and maintaining existing systems and resolve problems when they arise.
- Developing and implementing standards and procedures.
- Developing and implementing process improvements for IS department and customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in the business practices within the Customer Systems modules. (Marketing, Loyalty, Email Campaigns, Customer Segmentation and Analytics)
- Experience in Customer Systems solutions. CrowdTwist, GK, Lift 361, Sales Force, Silverpop (Watson) or equivalent experience is required.
- Four or more years of business process experience is required.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills with fluency in English.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are required.
Check out www.beallsinc.com for more information.