Beall’s – Celebrating 100 years!
Beall’s celebrated our 100th year anniversary in 2015! Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion dollar organization with over 500 retail stores across 16 states. And with an eye to the future, we are continuing to enter new markets and build brand loyalty with an increasing customer base.
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall’s has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity and ever changing sustainability. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful and sunny Tampa Bay area in the heart of Florida… approximately one mile from the nearest beach. We live and breathe the Florida coastal lifestyle and we are looking for new talent to join our growing team!
Marketing Quality Control Specialist
To assist the Marketing Department as needed to ensure quality of our marketing by proof reading and editing all marketing materials for the company.
- Extensive interaction with the BSI Marketing, Merchant and E-Commerce teams.
- Some interaction with other individuals throughout the organization.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES [Essential Functions]:
- Ensure accuracy of content, spelling and grammar for a variety of printed & online marketing materials.
- Work closely with buying offices to correct content as needed
- Monitor product changes and work quickly to affect in print if necessary
- Monitor consistency of all material within style and established guidelines.
- Copyedit as needed to maintain clarity and consistency in tone.
- Review of several proofs (including final printer's proofs) for accuracy.
- Manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment and easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Ensure Bealls standards and guidelines are met
- Maintain libraries for legal disclaimers & barcodes
- Work closely with IS team to execute a variety of discounts
- Track brand registrations / trademarks for products shown in print
- Attend weekly meetings
- College degree in a related field is required.
- Concentration in English or Journalism preferred
- Experience in proofing or editing preferred
- Two or more years work related experience
- Excellent Multitask Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work independently as well as be responsive to needs of other groups/departments.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Check out www.beallsflorida.com and www.beallsinc.com for more information.