Beall’s – Celebrating 100 years!
Beall’s celebrated our 100th year anniversary in 2015! Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion dollar organization with over 500 retail stores across 16 states. And with an eye to the future, we are continuing to enter new markets and build brand loyalty with an increasing customer base.
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall’s has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity and ever changing sustainability. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful and sunny Tampa Bay area in the heart of Florida… approximately one mile from the nearest beach. We live and breathe the Florida coastal lifestyle and we are looking for new talent to join our growing team!
Corporate Retail Recruiter – Beall’s Inc.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the development of and the execution of search techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open positions at the corporate office and create a candidate pipelines for future needs.
- Create a pipeline of prequalified candidates for current and future positions with the goal of increasing the level of candidate flow and customer service to business partners within the organization.
- Conduct basic market analysis and industry research to inform and develop a sourcing strategy for corporate positions.
- Partner with Leadership and Hiring Managers to understand the talent needs of the business and to create an effective search strategy to fill open positions and build candidate pipelines.
- Build relationships with potential candidates on a continual basis through e-mail, calls, and networking.
- Be a Bealls Brand Ambassador and have the ability to “sell” the Bealls brand in order to attract potential candidates to the corporate office.
- Generate leads through direct sourcing methods (cold calling, job boards, etc.).
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
- Qualify candidates for needed skill set/competencies for current or potential positions through phone screens.
- Screen potential candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities.
- Keep future interest candidates warm in the talent pipeline.
- Create reports on sourcing activity and communicate any relevant market information to the Director of Talent Acquisition & Development.
- Work at developing sourcing responses to staffing challenges as well as targeted job searches.
- Examine niche markets and screen candidates for designated hard-to-fill positions.
- Proactively conduct research to create innovative sourcing strategies and candidate pipelines.
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong influencer with the leadership skills to build relationships throughout the corporate office.
- A critical thinker with the ability to lead an organization through change and growth.
- Strong negotiator who has excellent interpersonal, public relations and presentation skills.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Strong work ethic with a keen eye for detail and a hardworking nature.
- Communicates effectively; both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates an ability to establish planning and routines to achieve optimal productivity and results.
- Solid organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and coordinate multiple requests to successful completion.
- Demonstrates initiative, while engaging others and building relationships with people.
- Ability to work with multiple levels of talent.
- Strong interviewing and selection skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Proficient at leveraging technology and direct sourcing techniques to locate, engage and attract prospective candidates.
- Has market awareness regarding competitors and candidate availability.
- Researches, tests and suggests new and innovative sourcing tools and techniques.
- Solicits feedback to calibrate and ensure search is on track.
- Demonstrates perseverance and is highly results driven.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of Recruiting and/or Sourcing experience
- Ability to manage multiple/changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and management systems
- Experience using an ATS
Check out www.beallsinc.com for more information.