Beall’s – Celebrating 100 years!
Beall’s celebrated our 100th year anniversary in 2015! Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion dollar organization with over 500 retail stores across 16 states. And with an eye to the future, we are continuing to enter new markets and build brand loyalty with an increasing customer base.
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall’s has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity and ever changing sustainability. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful and sunny Tampa Bay area in the heart of Florida… approximately one mile from the nearest beach. We live and breathe the Florida coastal lifestyle and we are looking for new talent to join our growing team!
Social Media Coordinator for Beall's Stores
Responsible for developing and writing social media content that follows content strategy best practices, communicates key brand and strategic plan messages and fulfills Bealls communications and marketing strategic goals. The ideal candidate plays a critical role in expanding Bealls’ online presence, engaging key audiences while building distribution channels for our content. He/she is responsible to stay knowledgeable of cutting edge technologies and best practices, industry standards and emerging technologies as it relates to social media.
- Reports to DVP of Ecommerce
- Interacts with Marketing, eCommerce, Merchants, and Stores
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop comprehensive strategy and plan for Bealls social marketing programs
- Integrate overall marketing strategies and key merchandise initiatives into social media; Maintain a social media calendar which is created in collaboration with Marketing Managers and looks for cross-promotion opportunities
- Engage online audiences, both reactively and proactively, ultimately empowering others to talk about the Bealls brand
- Function as a customer service liaison for social channels
- Write & adapt copy to optimize for social media ensuring proper voice and messaging
- Select and help create visual assets for posting and sharing; Partner with digital creative team to bring vision to light
- Review and respond to user-generated content on social sites while adhering to brand standards at all times; maintain and provide a weekly executive report to measure and evaluate ongoing trends
- Build and maintain a working relationship with bloggers and other internet influencers
- Develop effective measurement tools and strategies that measure the overall impact of campaigns
- Manage analytic tools and research related to changes in the social space; Provide insights to inform future efforts
- Monitor competitors and other key players to stay current on their campaigns, posts & what’s trending
- Understand current trends, technologies and advancements in the social media space
- Attend events to provide insight and photos to the social audience
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Content Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years’ marketing experience, with specific experience in marketing planning, social media platforms and strategy, e-Commerce, and promotions planning
- Proficient with web analytics tools, Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing and physical ability to perform essential job duties
- Must have full body rotation (i.e., bending, stooping, twisting, etc.)
- Ability to work at a desk for approximately 8 hours per day
- Must be able to stand/walk 95% of the day to perform essential job duties
- Ability to lift 20 pound items such as totes of merchandise
- Ability to move items via rolling racks around
Check out www.beallsflorida.com and www.beallsinc.com for more information.