Beall’s – Celebrating 100 years!
Beall’s celebrated our 100th year anniversary in 2015! Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion dollar organization with over 500 retail stores across 16 states. And with an eye to the future, we are continuing to enter new markets and build brand loyalty with an increasing customer base.
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall’s has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity and ever changing sustainability. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful and sunny Tampa Bay area in the heart of Florida… approximately one mile from the nearest beach. We live and breathe the Florida coastal lifestyle and we are looking for new talent to join our growing team!
Customer Care Associate (Seasonal)
Respond to all inbound customer communications using phone, mail, email or live chat according to Bealls standards. Make outbound customer communications as necessary. Generate sales, resolve customer verbal and written inquiries by supporting Bealls Department Stores, Bealls Outlet, and Burkes Outlet stores as well as support BeallsFlorida.com, BurkesOutlet.com and E-Commerce marketplace fulfillment efforts.
HOURS AND EMPLOYMENT:
- Call Center support hours (Monday – Saturday 9am – 9pm; Sunday 10am – 8pm).
- Extended support hours the day after Thanksgiving
- Flexible work schedule required for all seasonal positions.
- Average of 25 hours weekly.
- Reports indirectly to Customer Care Manager for Bealls Florida Stores, Bealls Outlet, Burkes Outlet and Bunulu stores; direct report to Sr. Supervisor of Day Shift or Sr. Supervisor of Nights/Weekends.
- Extensive interaction with Bealls Florida, Bealls Outlet and Burkes Outlet customers.
- Interaction with buying staff, credit, store operations personnel, E-Commerce staff, advertising staff, finance and other customer care staff.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support all Bealls and Outlet stores, BeallsFlorida.com, BurkesOutlet.com and other marketplaces.
- Answer all customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Convert all general customer merchandise inquiries into sales.
- Assist customers with BeallsFlorida.com, Amazon, EBay, BurkesOutlet.com and other marketplaces inquiries/new orders.
- Communicate customer or website issues to the Escalations Team and Customer Care Management timely.
- Assist customers by providing product information.
- Answer inbound inquiries through phone calls, email and/or live chat.
- Consistently focus on customer retention and brand loyalty.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing and physical ability to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Use a computer and phone 100% of the day.
- Sitting 98% of the day; ability to lift up to 5 pounds.
- Excellent keyboarding and computer skills using multiple software applications simultaneously.
- Must work flexible shift including the potential for mornings, mid-shift, weekends, holidays and/or evenings.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Previous experience in retail or E-Commerce and an inbound call center professional office setting.
- Excellent verbal and written customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to handle conflict resolution professionally, calmly and effectively while focusing on customer satisfaction and retention.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel; capable of learning new technology applications.
- Satisfactory math skills for basic retail calculations such as discounts, sales tax, etc.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Must pass US background check and drug screening prior to start date.
Check out www.beallsinc.com for more information.