Beall’s – Celebrating 100 years!
Beall’s celebrated our 100th year anniversary in 2015! Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion dollar organization with over 500 retail stores across 16 states. And with an eye to the future, we are continuing to enter new markets and build brand loyalty with an increasing customer base.
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall’s has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity and ever changing sustainability. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful and sunny Tampa Bay area in the heart of Florida… approximately one mile from the nearest beach. We live and breathe the Florida coastal lifestyle and we are looking for new talent to join our growing team!
Project Manager (Real Estate) for Bealls/Burkes Outlet Stores
*Must reside in Atlanta, GA
Assist the Vice President of Real Estate and Director of Construction in the development and maintenance of real estate.
- Report to Director of Construction and Vice President of Real Estate
- Extensive interaction with general contractors, landlord representatives, architects, vendors, store operations and real estate team members
- Some interaction with government agencies and other individuals within Bealls Outlet and Bealls Inc.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES [Essential Functions]:
- Identify and remedy project related issues
- Determine project scope of work
- Develop project conceptual budget
- Awareness and delivery of work within budget constraints
- Manage external consultants
- Coordinate due diligence activities
- Manage permit acquisition with designated permit agent
- Maintain project due diligence log
- Create and manage final punch list
- Assist in overall and individual project schedule creation
- Review and comment on external contractor project schedules
- Conduct site visits to review progress and open issues. Review weekly reports and report progress and issues in update meetings
- Perform all tasks safely and take proper action, as specified in Beall’s policies and procedures manual, to prevent customer, vendor, and employee accidents
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Manage external teams of professionals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Fluent in English language
- Frequent travel is required
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing, and physical abilities to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to climb ladders
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 40 pounds
- Must have full body rotation and mobility (i.e., bending, stooping, twisting, reaching)
Check out www.beallsoutlet.com and www.beallsinc.com for more information.