Beall’s – Celebrating 100 years!
Beall’s celebrated our 100th year anniversary in 2015! Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion dollar organization with over 500 retail stores across 16 states. And with an eye to the future, we are continuing to enter new markets and build brand loyalty with an increasing customer base.
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall’s has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity and ever changing sustainability. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful and sunny Tampa Bay area in the heart of Florida… approximately one mile from the nearest beach. We live and breathe the Florida coastal lifestyle and we are looking for new talent to join our growing team!
Manager of Infrastructure Systems with Beall’s Inc.
Manage the administration and support of core infrastructure systems, including but not limited VMware, Exchange, Lync, Citrix, Active Directory, DNS, storage/backup systems, data center operations, and iSeries Administration.
- Reports to the Director of Infrastructure
- Extensive interaction with other Information Systems divisions and Facilities Management
- Direct reports include engineers and administrators responsible for core infrastructure systems
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions):
- Management, support and provisioning of servers
- Manage a staff of hands-on administrators/engineers and oversee the following applications/services:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Other Microsoft core services (DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc.)
- IBM XIV (SAN)
- NetApp (NAS)
- EMC Data Domain (Backup)
- Enterprise Backup
- EMC Data Protection Suite
- Datacenter Operations (local and remote)
- Provide suggestions for continuous improvement of service delivery
- Design and implement new infrastructure systems and services as required
- Develop and maintain infrastructure documentation and standards
- Work closely with IS Security to ensure monthly and quarterly patching of servers
- Assist in the annual development of a capital and expense budget for these applications/services
- Assist in further refinement of a disaster recovery plan
- Perform capacity planning to ensure proper delivery of technical services
- Perform root cause analysis on business or service interruptions
- Carry out duties as may reasonably be required, commensurate with this position
- Manage a team of engineers and administrators. This includes full time employees and contractors
- Recruitment and on boarding processes as required
- Perform annual staff appraisal and performance review processes in line with company policies
- Create and regularly maintain personal development plans for direct reports
- Perform weekly staff meetings and regular one-on-ones with direct reports
- Set and manage KPIs with direct reports and services provided by the team
- Ensure that the team meets the agreed incident, problem and service request SLAs
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Four-year college degree is desired
- Industry standard certifications in Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, ITIL, and/or other technologies or frameworks highly desired
- Three years prior management experience of infrastructure systems (such as storage, data center, Microsoft services, and/or virtualization)
- Proven experience and success in the rollout of new technologies or platforms
- Management of Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Lync
- Management of VMware
- Experience with hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI)
- Management of Citrix
- Budgetary expense responsibility
- Exposure and/or experience with PCI compliance (or similar industry-specific standard)
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing and physical ability to perform essential job duties.
- Position requires employee to be able to perform professional office duties, such as prolonged use of a personal computer, periodic phone usage throughout the day, and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Check out www.beallsinc.com for more information.