Beall’s – Celebrating 100 years!
Beall’s celebrated our 100th year anniversary in 2015! Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion dollar organization with over 500 retail stores across 16 states. And with an eye to the future, we are continuing to enter new markets and build brand loyalty with an increasing customer base.
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall’s has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity and ever changing sustainability. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful and sunny Tampa Bay area in the heart of Florida… approximately one mile from the nearest beach. We live and breathe the Florida coastal lifestyle and we are looking for new talent to join our growing team!
Business Analyst (Omni Channel Order Management and Fulfillment)
Work with the Business Community and Information Technology to define the requirements, design, development tasks, use cases, user acceptance testing process and implementation tasks of Omni Channel Order Management, Fulfillment and Product Information Management projects.
- Reports to IT management.
- Extensive interaction with IT management and other team members.
- Extensive interaction with customers throughout the company.
- Extensive interaction with IT business partners.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES [Essential Functions]:
- Define Order Management, Price Management, Product Management, Inventory Management, Payment Management, Fulfillment (DC, In Store and Drop Ship), Returns Management and Customer Care business requirements across all of Bealls Inc’s affiliates and business areas.
- Elicit and document requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from underlying needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: use cases, mockups, business rules, workflows and project plans.
- Create and manage requests for information and requests for proposals when working on projects to implement systems and/or services provided by external partners.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong Project Management skills required, including defining deliverables, managing scope and tracking progress.
- Train and support the user community on all aspects of system use within the context of the defined business process and objectives.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- There are light supervisory responsibilities for this position as defined above.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Apparel Retail experience and eCommerce experience with a focus on Order Management, Fulfillment and Customer Care.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. Proficiency in MS Project, Access and SQL are a plus.
- Experience working with a structured methodology such as waterfall, RUP, and agile software development process preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Strong categorization/information organization skills.
- Must be able to work well in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Position requires employee to be able to perform professional office duties, such as prolonged use of a personal computer, periodic phone usage throughout the day, and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Check out www.beallsinc.com for more information.